By Keith Craig and Ken White | Practice Management
We are experiencing unusual times! Times like we have never experienced before, and times we hope to never see again. However, you can use this time to make your business BETTER!
Now is a great time to work ON your business since you’re likely spending a bit less time working IN your business.
Think about doing some of the following:
- Crosstrain Key Employees.
- Create Job Descriptions for Your Staff.
- Satisfy Your CE Requirements.
- Expand Your Knowledge through Webinars.
- Create Workflows & Document the Processes You Use.
- Update Client Information in Redtail CRM.
- Establish a Marketing Calendar for the Next 12 Months.
- Perform Due Diligence on Products and Platforms.
- Segment Your Book of Business and Study It.
- Peruse Horsesmouth & MarketingLibrary as well as Survival Stack.
- Schedule and Take Docupace Training.
- Reach Out to Fellow Advisors and Share Ideas.
- Take Online Training on Redtail CRM.
- Experiment with Riskalyze to Become More Adept.
- Brainstorm with Co-Workers and Staff on Client Relationships.
- Take a Look at Your Office and Update its Look and Feel.
- Learn How to Conduct Video Meetings More Efficiently.
- Take Broker-Dealer Training on Social Media and Establish Your Online Presence.
- Update Your Firm’s Website.
- Plan a Pandemic-Safe Client Appreciation Event.
We hope this list gives you a few ideas that will help you move your business forward. As always, feel free to contact the Practice Management Team for assistance. Email us at PracticeManagement@bdops.com.
We DELIVER great service to independent representatives! If you would like to know what else might make our family special, we would love to chat! Contact Kristi Delongchamp at (888) 744-6264 or email@example.com.
About SPS Family
The SPS Family consists of two broker-dealers, Sigma Financial Corporation and Parkland Securities, LLC; a Registered Investment Advisory firm, Sigma Planning Corporation; and a back office, known as BD Ops, LLC. The companies, based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, are under common ownership and led by an experienced executive team. The SPS Family prides itself on personal service to independent registered representatives and investment adviser representatives from across the United States. We consider our representatives family as we strive every day to provide them “Independence. DELIVERED.”
300 Parkland Plaza | Ann Arbor, MI 48103 | 888-744-6264